Dr. Thanh Le spent most of his childhood years in Ottawa playing competitive soccer. Through his love of sports, he developed a passion for helping others, especially after experiencing numerous injuries himself. Dr. Le studied Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa prior to pursuing chiropractic at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and draws on his past athletic experiences, incorporating rehabilitative exercises into his practice.
Dr. Le was part of the Family Health Team at St. Michael’s Hospital in his final clinical internship, where he managed several complex cases, including chronic pain, spinal stenosis, neck and low back pain, shoulder dysfunction, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis. His individualized approach to care involves his patients every step of the way, using the highest quality evidence and therapies to improve function and optimize performance.
When you meet Dr. Le, you will notice that he values patient education just as much as the manual therapy that he provides. He believes that without a complete understanding of why his patients are experiencing pain or unable to perform certain movements without discomfort, long-lasting changes are unlikely to occur. Dr. Le takes a fully comprehensive approach to functional movement, as he teaches his patients that pain is merely a symptom and should not dictate one’s ability to move. He provides an individualized plan for each of his patients, where joint health, resilience, and longevity are emphasized through progressive movement exercises.
- Joint Mobilization
- Spinal & Extremity Manipulation Therapies
- Myofascial Release
- Functional Range Conditioning
- Medical Acupuncture
- ShockwaveTM Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities such as Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), IFC & TENS
- Customized Rehabilitative Exercises
- Athletic Performance Training & Taping
- Ergonomic and Postural Assessments
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics with Honours - University of Ottawa
- Neurofunctional Acupuncture - McMaster University
- Functional Range Conditioning® Mobility Specialist
- Certified Smart Tools Provider - IASTM
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Ontario Chiropractic Association