Accident Recovery Specialists

If you had injuries stemming from a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) your treatment should be covered by your car insurance. These treatments can be billed directly to your car insurance company after payments have been made by your extended health care insurance (if any).

We have direct billing privileges through Blue Cross for those with coverage through RCMP, DND, Canadian Forces and Veterans Affairs.

accident had two cars
  • Personal Training

    Personal Training

    Nov 2014 - text needed...

    Read more