Physical therapy treatment is utilized by chiropractors in our office to help in the treatment and prevention of physical injury and diseases. The goal of our physical therapy at our clinic is to restore function and pain free activities to the affected regions.
Physical therapy may include:
• Myofascial Release Techniques ie: Active Release Technique (ART), Graston Technique
• Electrical Modalities to control pain, relax muscles, and reduces inflammation, ie: Interferential Current (IFC), TENS, Ultrasound, Laser Therapy and Shockwave (Extrecorporeal Shockwave)
• Exercise/Rehabilitation to stretch and strengthen affected muscles and joints
• Chiropractic manual therapy or mobilization to affected joints and soft tissue.
• Education to address posture, injury prevention, work ergonomics body ergonomics.
• Return to sport injury prevention.
The goal of Physical Therapy at our clinic is to enable each individual to live an active healthy lifestyle by decreasing pain, increasing joint mobility/flexibility, increasing strength and coordination.
Physical therapy is utilised in the treatment of back or neck pain, joint pain in the hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, wrist or elbows.