Dr. Rucha Rege, ND is a licensed naturopathic doctor practicing in Ottawa. She graduated from the Doctor of Naturopathy program from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, after completing her Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Sciences from the University of Guelph. Her desire to be a part of a profession that strives to provide the best possible health care for the public is what attracted her to naturopathic medicine.
Dr. Rege practices with the concept of docere, which means “doctor as teacher”, empowering her patients to take control of their own health so that long-term, sustainable healthcare is achieved. She collaborates with her patients to create simple yet powerful treatment plans that address the root cause of disease, believing that building a strong foundation is key to achieving long-term well-being.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Preventative and Lifestyle Counseling
- Traditional Chinese Medicine/ Acupuncture
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Hydrotherapy
When not at the clinic, Dr. Rege enjoys spending her time horseback riding and playing the flute and piano.
- Facial Rejuvenation and Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- In Good Standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario